Il 03/11/2014 22:22, Tomasz Finc ha scritto:
I am pleased to announce Andrew Garret joining the Wikimedia
Foundation as a full time Software Engineer
I think you missed a 't': mw:User:Andrew Garrett (WMF) <https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Andrew_Garrett_%28WMF%29>
Andrew has been contracting with the Wikimedia Foundation for over six
years now and its only fitting to announce that now that he's done
with his studies he'll be going full time at the Wikimedia Foundation.

In the past six years, he's worked on a huge variety of projects,
ranging from user preferences and spam filtering to notifications and
two attempts to fix talk pages. He's passionate about making people’s
workflows and processes make sense, so in the coming months, he's
looking forward to having the time and energy to focus on software
that humanizes our projects, eliminates busy work, and makes life
easier for new and old contributors.

Right now Andrew is in the process of moving from Sydney to Maastricht
to be with his girlfriend
He'll be working from Maastricht; and from early next year, Prague.

So if you find yourself in one of those cities, you should let him know!

When not working, doing assignments, or packing bags, Andrew is busy
travelling or homebrewing.

He's currently supporting the Flow team and we're exploring where
he'll help next.

Please join me in celebrating Andrew going full time

--tomasz