At the risk of sounding stupid, does this mean other wikis will need a Parsoid
instance to use this extension, or is this simply being tested in a Parsoid
environment and it's just using CSS instead of wikitext for rendering? If the
former, not a fan of the idea at all. If the latter, awesome, sounds like a
great idea.

I'm still confused on the exact details of how this will work, so I'd
appreciate clarification.