Brian Wolff schreef op 2015/01/09 om 15:17:

I think its important to separate  two types of social media interaction:
*allowing people to post their favourite article (share this links)
*meta level interaction (stuff about the community)

Nobody objects to the second afaik. The first is like proposing nsfw
filters on commmons (ie get ready for the pitchforks).

You missed the worst part: "Some evil administrator won't let me post that Mariah Carey/Iggy Azalea/pop singer of the week sold 50 bajillion copies of her latest album! Fans Unite, and make sure that Wikipedia has the TRUTH!" accompanied by an "edit this article" link to the singer's article. The last thing we need to do is make that kind of crap easier.

KWW