Petr,

I'm interested in your approach here as I read your explanation page. I
personally use python and javascript, and don't find RCStream to
complicated. But I have half-built an application that in python reads the
RCStream, pumps it into a redis queue, gets the text of the diff for each
change, searches in the diff for registered text-phrases, and then
rebroadcasts the stream with information about the changed text. That
system is very similar to what you have built from the diagram you made. I
wonder if we abstracted it in some way we might be able to share a bit of
process.

Make a great day,
Max Klein ‽ http://notconfusing.com/