Turns out I actually do have rights to do this, just took me a while to
figure out how to find it in github interface. :)

Ok you should have rights on apps-ios-wikipedia and should be able to manip
the pull reqs. Don't merge them directly though -- merge them manually via
gerrit and close them out manually if github doesn't pick them up after
(which it might not since the mirroring is broken atm).

-- brion