This move is now complete. Things are working fine as best I can tell, but please file a bug or contact me if you see bad behavior. (But FIRST log out and back in, because that bug I already know about. *sigh* )

Many thanks to Sean Pringle for support with this move, and the other folks on IRC who I roped in at the last minute: Daniel Zahn, Alex Monk, and Bryan Davis. Without them this might well have been an all-nighter.

-Andrew