That depends on what kind of project you have in mind, and I'm not sure
what you mean by post-project funding. If you are thinking about continuing
or expanding an existing program that has proven useful then there may be
funding available. Try https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Start to get
some ideas. You could also consider applying for funding from Wikimedia
thematic organizations.

Pine

*This is an Encyclopedia* <https://www.wikipedia.org/>

*One gateway to the wide garden of knowledge, where lies The deep rock of
our past, in which we must delve The well of our future,The clear water we
must leave untainted for those who come after us,The fertile earth, in
which truth may grow in bright places, tended by many hands,And the broad
fall of sunshine, warming our first steps toward knowing how much we do not
know.*

*—Catherine Munro*

On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 10:44 PM, dan entous <dan.entous.wikime...@gmail.com