Just checking if anybody has strong feels on
https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/195195/

This is a patch from Isarra adding a $wgLogoHD config setting which can
list URLs for 1.5x and 2x-density images to supplement $wgLogo. They get
loaded in MonoBook/Vector-like skins using CSS and media queries if used,
and have no effect otherwise.

This is roughly equivalent to how a hi-DPI logo is provided on English
Wikipedia and a few other special-cases via custom CSS, but without the
need to fudge around with custom site CSS. :)

Downside: size-derivatives URLs must be specified manually in site config.

Upside: when using SVGs rendered on-wiki, that's *real* easy to automate
and create a suitable config to cut-n-paste.

An alternative might be to fancy things up with a $wgLogo supplement that
accepts an on-wiki file name, with the scaling managed internally by the
wiki. But that might be a bit trickier.

Any thoughts? This is an old "paper cut" issue that drives our designers
nuts and I'd love to get it working one way or another. :)

-- brion