Greetings!

We’d love to hear what you think of the Wikimedia Blog, so we can improve it to
better serve you and our movement.

Could you please take this short survey, if you haven’t already?

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/wikimedia-blog?c=email-wikitech

The survey ends tomorrow. Your feedback will help improve the blog — and inform
our editorial strategy for WMF communications.

We would also be grateful if you would invite others in your community to take
the survey, so we get more responses from across our movement.

We will post survey results at the end of March, both on the blog and on Meta.

Thanks for sharing your feedback!

Fabrice

P.S.: If you are not familiar with the blog, we invite you to visit it before
you take the survey:

https://blog.wikimedia.org/

Fabrice Florin
Movement Communications Manager