Dear Phoenix,

thanks for your details explanation and mentioning the useful links.

I am working on a theme named MediaWikiBootstrap [1] for a while now. At
the time of designing the theme i faced some issues on different pages,
like Special:Allpages[2] which i mentioned in the first email, i want to
use different CSS classes for the inpur field and the wrapping div, i could
not find any guideline to do that. There are other pages too.

I am sorry that i used the word "Vecor Style" but i wanted to mention the
"core style". In few pages and page sections i am getting formatted content
and i do not have idea how to change that content. For example the search
page[3]. I do not want to use the Mediawiki UI button style on that page,
how can i do that?

Is there any way to use the same form style in all the pages, like Search,
Allpages, Contact page, Login, Registration and so on? There is way to
enable vFrom but if i want to develop my own style then what are the steps?

I have a plan to build other few skins for mediawiki but the documentation
are not helping me to do that fast.

[1]- https://github.com/nasirkhan/mediawiki-bootstrap
[2] - http://en.banglapedia.org/index.php?title=Special:AllPages
[3] - http://en.banglapedia.org/index.php?search=bangladesh&fulltext=Search