Hi,

We're planning on deploying a global user merge tool to Wikimedia sites
shortly. As the name suggests, it merges multiple users into one.

This means that if your extension is storing user ids or user names, it
will need to listen to one of the UserMerge hooks
(UserMergeAccountFields, MergeAccountFromTo,
UserMergeAccountDeleteTables, or DeleteAccount) to make sure it isn't
referring to non-existent users. Reedy & I previously did an audit last
November of all deployed extensions, however new ones have been deployed
since then. Please check your extension(s) and if they need updating,
file bugs that block T49918[1] and T69758[2].

-- Legoktm