I'm not sure about that, but let's take the Superprotect discussion to a
different thread if we're going to continue on that subject. (:

Back to the subject of Oauth. Legoktm assuming that Superprotect isn't
applied, can you think of a way to protect the relevant pages in wiki page
format that would be sufficient in your view?

Thanks,

Pine