Hi (and sorry for cross-posting)

I’d first like to say that I’m excited about Danny’s new role and the
positive impact I know he will have on the relatively new Community Tech
team, and that he will be missed in the Editing group. This change now
leaves an open position, which we are in the process of hiring a new
Product Manager to fill. There’s an open position posted.[1]

The Collaboration team, meanwhile, will continue their work to provide Flow
as an opt-in Beta feature, allowing contributors to use Flow on their user
talk page. This feature is currently available on MediaWiki.org, and will
be enabled on other wikis upon request. Especially as more users enable
Flow, the team will continue supporting users of the product by promptly
triaging and resolving bugs.

This quarter, which began yesterday, The Collaboration team will be
focusing on the development of cross-wiki notifications and other Echo
improvements. They’re also continuing to advance efforts to research and
prototype solutions for advanced editor workflows. Further feature
development on Flow discussion tools will be based on an assessment
following the 'workflows' research work, and on editor feedback at the
wikis already using Flow.[2]

Please ask any questions you may have on-wiki at
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Talk:Flow to reduce fragmentation.

- Trevor

[1] https://boards.greenhouse.io/wikimedia/jobs/104264?t=k7xsjm
[2] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Flow/Rollout