Hi,

I have recently did some review of the Mediawiki-Installer
project, fixing some minor bugs right away:

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/q/project:mediawiki/core+branch:master+topic:installer,n,z

https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/tag/mediawiki-installer/

As far as I understand the workboard, I cannot (and shouldn't)
have too many columns - they are there to illustrate the progress of work.

Since we have so many issues open there (129 open in the backlog,
which is one per 100 lines of code counted with "wc -l")
I'd like to group them into those than can be tested and even
probably fixed at the same time:

* Restricted environments (currently a column on the workboard).
* Users and passwords
* Environment checks

etc.

Those things need to be pretty fluid (I like to re-think
and re-organize as I go).

How can I do that? I understand I need a permission to create
a project, which is too bureaucratic for this task.

Probably the good way would be to define sprints (but without
dates, since it's volunteer work:) but a Sprint is also
a project, so I need permission, too.

Any ideas how to do it?

~Saper