If you missed this talk and would like to view the recording, here is the
link: *http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5b-8-_UpcQc
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5b-8-_UpcQc>*
It has been released under a creative commons license.

If you have any questions please get in touch with Isarra. Email:
zhoris...@gmail.com IRC: Isarra.
Also keep in mind that there is a proposed follow-up at the Wikimedia
Developer Summit 2016 in San Francisco about how to actually improve
skinning, so any comments and discussion on that would be very useful.
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T114071

You can check out past tech talk recordings at the MediaWiki YouTube page
here: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg4wlhlN8RjP6_e_vMC4CTA

If you have an idea for a future tech talk that you would like to nominate
one, please add your suggestions here:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Project:Calendar/How_to_schedule_an_event/TechTalks