I think right now we are scratching the surface. We have some big ideas
about everything from basic adjustments to full on derivative tracking
and non-detailed destructive image editing.

While we are prototyping and proving the concept, it's all really going to
come down to what features we can pull off easily and the community will
benefit from and embrace the most. And your case appears to cover both.

- Trevor