Hi,

On 12/02/2015 09:52 PM, Rob Lanphier wrote:
> We also discussed having some sort of minimum discussion time on
> wikitech-l prior to having the decision-oriented RFC meeting.  That
> seems sensible, with the caveat that we discussed: we should ask that
> those proposing RFCs announce their intention on wikitech-l, directing
> the conversation toward the Phab ticket associated with the RFC.  The
> Phab ticket should be the "discussion of record", whereas wikitech-l
> can be "announcement of record" (torturing the "newspaper of record"
> metaphor[2])

This has always been part of the RfC process[1] (steps 4-5), I think it
would be a good idea to enforce that all steps of the process have been
followed first before scheduling a meeting and making a decision.

[1]
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Requests_for_comment/Process#Making_a_proposal

-- Legoktm