On Thursday, December 24, 2015 03:57:50 PM Gabriel Wicke wrote:
> I am writing to announce mediawiki-containers [1], a simple installer for
> MediaWiki with VisualEditor, Parsoid, RESTBase and other services, using
> Linux containers.

Hi Gabriel,

we at WikiToLearn have automated all of our infrastructure set-up with docker
containers. Our scripts and Dockerfiles are public and on github (waiting to
be moved on git.kde.org...), maybe we can do something together? :-)

We have a full Mediawiki stack, including OCG, memcached and Parsoid, and it
has been working like a breeze on many platforms. How can we cooperate?

Bye,
-Riccardo