Hi,

<https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/266931> has been merged, so MediaWiki
core now requires PHP 5.5.9 or higher to run. We had to make some (read:
a lot) of CI changes for that to happen, here's a quick summary:

* php53 jobs are only triggered for REL1_2[3-6] branches
* php55 jobs are only triggered for branches that are not REL1_2[3-6]
* All extensions that previously had php53 tests now run them under both
hhvm and php55
* composer related jobs were renamed to standardize with other CI jobs

Since this is a large change for extensions, I went ahead and ran jobs
for all extensions that have unittests, and collected the results:
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Legoktm/PHP_5.5/Extensions>. Please
take a look to see if your extension(s) are failing, and fix or file
bugs as needed! Some of the failures aren't even related to HHVM/PHP5.5,
the repos have just been broken.

And if you run into any CI related issues, please file a bug in the
#CI-Config Phab project!

-- Legoktm