At the conclusion of the Final Comment Period, the Architecture
Committee today decided to accept the policy as summarized in my last
mail:

- Use `Accept` headers for format negotiation.
- Strongly encourage users to explicitly request a specific format
version, and update the default format promptly.

We will now document and implement this policy. The first use of
content negotiation will be an upcoming change in Parsoid's HTML
format.

Thank you for your input,

Gabriel