Hello all,

Roughly a week left for the application start, we only have* 4 projects*
listed under 'Featured for GSoC/Outreachy' in our Possible-tech-projects
board[1]. Projects in the featured list have at-least one mentor and a
co-mentor ready to guide prospective interns. We need to add more to this
from the 'Missing-Mentors' list, before the application start on March
15th.

If you are a past GSoC/Outreachy intern, and thinking of not-being-intern
this time, we have this issue of no-co-mentors on couple of well scoped
projects - which you can solve. From what I can collect from our 'Life of a
successful project doc[2], a co-mentor need not be necessarily technical
oriented, and more of product/community oriented. It would be great if we
can get one more mentor/co-mentor added to the following projects so that
they are featured.

   1. Make the Education program dashboard usable for all languages and
   projects [ https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T91676 ]
   2. Add ZIM format support to OCG - [
   https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T73660 ]
   3. Page contributors [ https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T120478 ]
   4. Reading list - [ https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T120756 ]
   5. List of  contributors - [ https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T120738 ]

Hope to see your name in the task description!

[1] https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/tag/possible-tech-projects/
[2]
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Outreach_programs/Life_of_a_successful_project

Thanks,