On 03/07/2016 07:49 PM, Gabriel Wicke wrote:
tl;dr: You are *very* likely not affected.

As a Parsoid-side clarification, data-parsoid is considered private information. This information is primarily used by Parsoid to minimize dirty diffs when edited HTML is converted to wikitext. So, Parsoid HTML clients shouldn't be inspecting the contents of this data (or at least should not assume that this information will remain stable). Parsoid can and will change the contents and representation of data-parsoid without warning as required.

Subbu.

We are planning two changes in the REST API:

1) Remove the experimental /page/html/ and /page/data-parsoid/
listings [1][2]. Our metrics show that these are essentially unused.
The same title listing remains available at /page/title/ [3].

2) Make the `tid` path parameter in the unstable
/page/data-parsoid/{title}/{revision}/{tid} [4] end point mandatory.
Data-parsoid is tied to a specific HTML render, and only requests with
an explicit timeuuid from the corresponding HTML response are
guaranteed to get the correct data-parsoid version.

If things go to plan, we will deploy these changes sometime next week.

Thank you for your understanding,

Gabriel Wicke for the Services team

[1]: https://en.wikipedia.org/api/rest_v1/?doc#!/Page_content/get_page_html
[2]: