On a somewhat serious note, I'm a big fan of enabling pig Latin as a
language variant in enwiki.  It would allow out SFO developers to
familiarize themselves with how language converter works, in a script they
can (mostly) read and understand.  It also is *almost but not quite*
reversible (consider "ashway", which could correspond to both "wash" and
"ash"), another property it had in common with many real script
transliterations (often one script will have upper/lowercase distinctions
which are not written in the other script, for example), so it is a useful
test case when thinking about how visual editor (say) ought to work with
variants.

So while you enjoy your igpay atinlay today, spare a thought or two for the
real internationalization issues it resembles.
  --scott