The second weekly update on the Revision Scoring project.

*New developments*

   - ORES has graphite dashboard now [1,2]

   - Deploying new campaigns and testing Wikilabels got easier [3,4]

   - Revscoring feature extraction got about 13% faster [5]

   - We deployed new versions of ORES and Wikilabels [6,7]
   - Wikidata ScoredRevision gadget had a serious issue, it got fixed [8]

*Progress in supporting new languages*

   - Wikidata damaging and goodfaith models are built and deployed [9,10,11]

   - Dutch damaging and goodfaith models are built and deployed [12]

   - We are working on langauge utilities of Tamil [13]

*Active Labeling campaigns*

   - Edit quality (damaging and good faith)

   - Wikipedias: Arabic, Azerbaijani, German, French, Hebrew, Hungarian,
   Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Norweigian, Persian (v2), Polish, Spanish,
   Ukranian, Urdu, Vietnamese

   - Edit type

   - English Wikipedia

   1. 1. https://grafana.wikimedia.org/dashboard/db/ores