Hej,

I went ahead & centralized the 5 git/Gerrit/git-review troubleshooting
sections that I've found so far on random mediawiki.org pages into one
single page (and eliminated duplicates with different solutions):

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Gerrit/Troubleshooting

1) More help is welcome to clean up and structure that page (plain git
vs. git-review vs. Gerrit UI).

2) As a user, I prefer section headings to describe problems instead of
solutions (as I don't know which solution is related to my problem).
On https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Gerrit/Tutorial there is one section
called "Pushing via HTTPS when SSH is not functional" which I'd also
like to move to [[mw:Gerrit/Troubleshooting]].
Anyone knows how users would actually realize that SSH is not
functional? (Specific output after a specific command?)
How would Gerrit users realize they are behind a proxy server?

Thanks for your help.

andre
--
Andre Klapper | Wikimedia Bugwrangler