On 4 May 2016 at 11:57, Federico Leva (Nemo) <nemow...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It would also be nice to have some precise and authoritative information
> on when Phabricator was upgrade to what version, what the release notes and
> gotchas are, etc.
> ​ ​

​It'd be great if there was more content from upstream on this, yes;
https://secure.phabricator.com/w/changelog/ is very detailed which is great
for adjusting code but doesn't summarise the 2–3 most important parts, I
agree. I'm sure they'd welcome some help if someone was so-minded to
assist.​

Did I miss such an announcement and if yes where is it?

​The best place for the WMF-side updates is
​
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T128009
​, part of the regular (monthly?) series listed on the Deployments page. I
note though this one wasn't listed in ​Tech/News, which might have helped a
little.

--
James D. Forrester
Lead Product Manager, Editing