Then the foundation should assign higher priority to projects (to fund)
which take into account environmental impact. For example a GLAM project
printing fliers would rank better if fliers are printed on recycled paper.
Same for suppliers/providers of any kind of good: the less the impact the
higher the rank.

Dealing with black skins...you know that would mean, more or less, "turning
trees into pulp to print fliers against turning trees into pulp" ^^

Vito