Just to add to Bartosz's comment, the definition of tasks in Phabricator
includes feature requests, so more tasks may or may not correlate with more
problems.

Someone in QA may be able to comment with more detail about the number,
severity or percentage of problems relative to the number of tickets, and
the general quality trends of MediaWiki.

Pine