Hi folks

I've made some updates to the [ArchCom status][1] page.  In
particular, I linked to [the very rough RFC I filed about
Markdown][2], where I'm suggesting we develop a strategy around
Markdown.  The plan we agreed to in [2016W24 ArchCom Planning
meeting][3] was to discuss Markdown at [next week's ArchCom-RFC office
hour][4], since we think that'll be a good hallway track conversation
for people at Wikimania, and the IRC conversation will be good fun for
those of us who aren't going to make it out this year but can make it
to the IRC conversation.

Rob

[1]: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Architecture_committee/Status
[2]: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T137946