For those of you who follow http://koti.kapsi.fi/~federico/crstats/extensions.txt or other https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Development_statistics : I just recloned all the MediaWiki extensions and rerun the stats, which were no longer correct.

Given that either git pull or the ref/notes/review fails every few months, I now also run check-sync.sh from the mediawiki/extensions.git repo so that http://koti.kapsi.fi/~federico/crstats/git-sync.log (hopefully) tells you whether the data is actually up to date.

I also finally set the character-encoding so that UTF-8 is recognised as such in all its glory without browser guesses/instructions. ;-)

Nemo