> The deadline to request travel sponsorship is Monday October 24th.

And when will the requests be ansered?

I am just thinking of travelling (still sot sure how useful it is for me
at  the moment and if I can leave my work), but in case of applying I would
have a trouble.

Last year I visited Iran as a tourist, and since then I have been a
potential terrorist according to the government of the United States of
America. That means I have to apply for a visa 3 months prior to travelling
(not like other Hungarians who did not visit Iran, and may travel easily
for that reason).
I think other people may be involved, too.

--
Bináris