Hi MZ & Andre,

Had a look at the phabricator project manager but there does not really
seem to be an overview of projects jut an alphabetical list with only the
first 25 or so projects showing. I tried doing searches on summary,
category and classification. But no joy.

I looked at the MediaWiki source code and found that Categories do what my
categories "bread crumbs" idea does but is a name clash. Really what I was
trying to express was *classification* anyway and these n classification
category in Wikipedia so that could be used as a base then things like the
animal kingdom, biology, physics, etc, can be subcateories or classified
under the classification category. So it jut needs bread crumbs implemented
as an extension that uses the classification category and fits in with a
{{classification ...}} markdown syntax extension.

So anyway I am open to any guidance.

Regards,

Aaron