O'Reilly just published some of their popular books for free, either as
part of open access movement or some kind of marketing (or both). I find
them useful to Wikimedia developers. It supports several types of e-books
so you can read it in your kindle, etc.:
* Performance, Operations, Release engineering:
http://www.oreilly.com/webops-perf/free/
* Data, AI, Analytics: http://www.oreilly.com/data/free/
* Programming, architecture, Open source culture:
http://www.oreilly.com/programming/free/
* Security: http://www.oreilly.com/security/free/
* Web platform, design: http://www.oreilly.com/web-platform/free/

This is a rather unusual type of email so I wasn't sure I was doing the
right thing so I just sent it to wikitech-l. Please spread the word if you
think it's okay or tell me if you think not. Thanks.

Best