On Thu, 2016-09-22 at 18:27 +0000, Jon Robson wrote:
> Would you be also open to flagging some of our oldest patches

To randomly start somewhere, here is a list of MediaWiki Core patches
from 2015, touching <=10 lines, with CR=0 + Verified>0, without merge
conflicts in Gerrit, sorted by age.

Decisions (=CR) welcome.
Thanks in advance for your reviews + help reducing our review backlog.

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/225371/
Improve Doxygen template used by mwdocgen.php
  /maintenance/Doxyfile

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/211034/
Move up devunt's name to Developers
  /CREDITS

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/111126/
Subst templates and clean tildes even if $wgCleanSignatures is false
  /includes/parser/Parser.php

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/150210/
Special:Newpages feed now shows first revision instead of latest revision
  /includes/specials/SpecialNewpages.php

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/142701/
Allow specifying sort keys for tracking categories
  /includes/parser/Parser.php and ParserOutput.php

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/250372/
Gallery: Use intrinsic width for gallery to center caption
  /resources/src/mediawiki/page/gallery.css

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/258037/
Qualify page titles as such in messages about editing or acting on a page
  /languages/i18n/en.json

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/259618/
Fix the TODO comment in documentation of getTitleLink
  /includes/logging/LogPage.php

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/261268/
Added documentation for wfClientAcceptsGzip()
  /includes/GlobalFunctions.php

Cheers,
andre
--