Hi all!

Today at the ArchoCom-RFC meeting [E355], we will talk about defining an
official thumbnail API [T66214]. At last week's ArchCom meeting, Gabriel said
that at least the first part of this RFC (without the hashing bit) is good for
an IRC meeting. So let's see how for we can get today.

Gabriel, can you say something regarding the status of the RFC, and the desired
outcome of today's meeting? Thanks!

The meeting will be at the usual time (Wednesday 21 UTC, 14 PDT, 23 CET)
and place (#wikimedia-office). For an overview of ArchCOm activity, see
[ArchComStatus].

-- Daniel

PS: my appologies for initially linking to the wrong RFC in [E355].

[E355]: <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/E355>
[T66214]: <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T66214>
[ArchComStatus]: <https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/ArchComStatus>

--
Daniel Kinzler
Senior Software Developer

Wikimedia Deutschland
Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens e.V.