Following the localizable maps example, here is a structured tabular data
example that also supports localization, shared data, and can be used
directly from the graphs or from Lua scripts on any wiki. Note that the
graph itself is in English wiki (labs), but data comes from Commons. Feel
free to add translations.

English:
https://en.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org/wiki/Dimpvis_-_Fertility_vs_Life_Expectancy
Russian: