Hello

I had the super bad idea of implementing the two-factor authentication and now I need help :)

The system is not "recording" me as registered. Which means that I am disconnected every once in a while. Roughly every 15 minutes... and every time I change project (from Wikipedia to Commons etc.)

Which means that every 15 minutes, I need to relogin... retype login and password... grab my phone... wake it up... launch the app... get the number... enter it... validate... OK, good to go for 15 minutes...

So... how do I fix that ?

Thanks

Florence