Hi everyone,

The voting has started on the 2016 Community Wishlist Survey, and all
Wikimedia contributors are invited to come and vote on the projects that
WMF's Community Tech team will work on next year:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/2016_Community_Wishlist_Survey

There are 267 proposals this year, on a wide range of subjects that I'm
pretty sure you have an opinion about.

You've got two weeks to vote, from now through December 12th. You can vote
for as many proposals as you like, by adding a {{support}} tag under the
proposals that you think are worthwhile.

Once the voting's over, we'll have a ranked list of projects for the
Community Tech team to work on, as well as other developers and volunteers
who want to build features and make changes that the core contributors
really want.

This is an opportunity for you to help set the agenda for a WMF product
team, so I hope everybody comes and participates!

Danny Horn
WMF Product Manager
Community Tech