There's now <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T152822>.

Subramanya Sastry wrote:
>On 10/24/2016 08:42 AM, MZMcBride wrote:
>>Does the extension distinguish between errors and warnings? Are there
>>gradations of errors? For example, deprecated syntax v. invalid syntax?
>
>Technically, there are no errors with wikitext ... but yes, Parsoid
>knows what some of these "errors" are and they are tagged with different
>category names which can be tweaked as necessary. And, other
>deprecations can be targeted and marked up.

I'm not sure what this technically means. There are no errors with
wikitext in what sense?

If I open a <nowiki> tag and there's no closing tag, is that an error?
What about partial heading syntax (such as "== foo" at the start of a
line) or unclosed HTML comments ("<!--")? Is that considered invalid input?

Is it an error if I input an anchor element or a script element and it's
non-functional in output without any warning message or error text or
explanation to the user?

Is it an error or at least considered invalid input if there are warnings
or even rejection of the edit, in the case of blacklists and abuse filters?

Are you just saying that Parsoid will accept most inputs? Surely it has a
size limit, so overly large wikitext would likely be some kind of error?

MZMcBride