From: Lena Traer <ltr...@wikimedia.org>
Date: Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 4:41 PM
Subject: [Wikimedia Announcements] Invitation to WMF January 2017 Metrics &
Activities Meeting: Thursday, January 26, 19:00 UTC
To: wikimediaannounc...@lists.wikimedia.org

Hello everyone,

The next Wikimedia Foundation metrics and activities meeting will take
place on Thursday, January 26, 2017 at 7:00 PM UTC (11 AM PST). The IRC
channel is #wikimedia-office on irc.freenode.net, and the meeting will be
broadcast as a live YouTube stream.

The theme of the January meeting is: "Building our future” – Exploring how
we can build for the future of the Wikimedia movement together.

Meeting agenda:

* Welcomes, theme introduction
* Movement update
* Reconstructing MediaWiki history
* Community capacity development
* Executive update
* Questions and discussion
* Wikilove

Please review
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_metrics_and_activities_
meetings
for further information about the meeting and how to participate.

We’ll post the video recording publicly after the meeting.

Thank you,
Lena

Lena Traer
Project Assistant // Communications // Advancement
Wikimedia Foundation
149 New Montgomery Street
San Francisco, CA 94105