[I'm sorry if it's not the place to ask, please forward where it should be.]

Hi all,

There is a long frozen idea: to make a transliterator for Crimean Tatar
Wikipedia. Native speakers of crh use both cyrillic and latin script
depending on the country they used to live in.
One example of similar thing in use is https://kk.wikipedia.org — one can
choose in what script they see the content.

There is an old task on Phabricator and were attempts to write a tool in
php but the effort stopped.
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T23582
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T23582>

Maybe someone can/wants to help with this tool or create one from scratch?
Maybe you know where else I can find help?

Thanks!
*--*
*Vira Motorko*
project manager, Wikimedia Ukraine <https://ua.wikimedia.org/> non-profit
organisation
m: +380667740499 | f: vira.motorko <https://www.facebook.com/vira.motorko> |
w: Ата <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Ата>

Are you saving your documents in free formats? ;)
Help save natural resources – please think twice before printing this
e-mail or any attachments.