Hi all,

We have central auth, global user pages and stuff like that, do we
have some kind of global preferences too? So that one could set
interface language to English and have it like that on every single
project they work on?

I don't really see a need to have different projects with different
interface language but if there was a need for this we could probably
make it possible to override (like add language "Same as meta" which
would be default option, or something of that kind).

Maybe something that makes this possible already exists but I am not
aware of that.