Yeah... but I would love to hear actual experiences of actual Chinese
speakers. (Although I certainly do appreciate other relevant replies, like
yours.)

For every search engine, and often for every search engine _user_ the
actual results are likely different.

If it works well for Chinese speakers—good to know.

If it doesn't, then I'd like to know it, and to think whether we can do
anything about it in our software.

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
‪“We're living in pieces,
I want to live in peace.” – T. Moore‬