It depends of the size of the dataset, if you already know the pages or
users you want to compare (limited dataset with reasonable quantity) then
there is no scalability issue and it should not be too difficult to
implement. Otherwise it require a lot of resources to merge the numbers for
every pages or users over the period with a large dataset.