Thanks, I really like it!
I already installed it on my local wiki.

One thing I noticed is that the content width is smaller than with vector.
This means on the Wikibase UI you will not see the sitelinks on the right
side anymore :(.

Cheers,
Jonas

> W dniu sobota, 12 sierpnia 2017 Amir Ladsgroup <ladsgr...@gmail.com>
> napisał(a):
>
> > It's fantastic, it will be my default skin when it gets deployed in
> > Wikipedia.
> >
> > One thing: OOjs UI has a different theme for monobook (apex theme) and
> for
> > vector the theme is "mediawiki", Are you planning to design another OOjs
> UI
> > theme for this skin?
> >

> Timeless has some styles for MediaWiki UI buttons and forms, extending that
> to other things included in OOjs UI is probably possible.
>
> The main obstacle right now would be that skins have no way to define their
> own custom OOjs UI theme - I have change
> https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/343239/ pending review which would
> allow
> that.
>

> --
> Matma Rex

Jonas Kress
Software Developer

Phone: +49 (0)30 219 158 26-0
http://wikimedia.de

Imagine a world, in which every single human being can freely share in the
sum of all knowledge. That‘s our commitment.