Dear Dev Community,

This is a reminder that the call for participation in the Developer Summit is
ongoing, and and that the deadline for submitting position papers is coming up
on September 29th.

The topic this year is a reflection about the movement strategy and how our
technology can support this vision in the long term. Such strategic discussions
should take into consideration voices and perspectives we might not regularly
hear from, but that carry significant value to our movement and our vision.

We would like to take the opportunity and specifically encourage people from
diverse backgrounds to apply. We would like to hear from you.

Please take a look at the thematic overview of the Developer Summit
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Developer_Summit/2018#Thematic_Overview>,
 and submit your position papers by September 29th, 2017.

Thank you,

Victoria (on behalf of the Dev Summit Program Committee)