I am not sure if this is the right area to post this, but I was redirected
here after posing this question to info...@wikimedia.org. I was told the
users of this mailing list may be able to help answer my question (below).

I am trying to access page view data for various Wikipedia articles and
have run into an issue when attempting to collect pre-2015 statistics.
After doing a little digging, I found myself redirected to the URL noted in
my subject line. I noticed (about a week and a half ago when I originally
tried to access it) that this alternative "stats.grok.se" server is
currently down (as noted here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Pageview_statistics#stats.grok.se_.28deprecated.29).
I waited for some time to try again. It still seems inaccessible. I am
wondering who I should contact about this, when (or if) this page will go
back online, and if I am even going about accessing such data in the right
manner. I am also curious as to if there are any other alternatives for
obtaining such data, if this page is indefinitely down. Any assistance that
may shed some light on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Karl Dyke