>Is showing "all project for a specific language" somewhere in the
remaining roadmap?
Let me make sure I understand: Showing metrics in a language-centric
fashion rather than project-centric fashion?

No, it is not something we are considering for the near future (not that is
not doable, it is just not a priority). Our future work will be around
these general areas: "pageviews per project per country" (soon), "mobile
layouts" (in some months), "localization" (mid term)  and invisible work in
the backend that help us process this much data in less time (all the time,
basically).