Hi,

Two quick things:

* First, we updated the cookie path for Gerrit to enable sharing
authentication with the new Gitiles repo browser--for most users this has
been transparent but a few people have reported problems with being able to
login. If this happens, try clearing out any cookies you have for
gerrit.wikimedia.org and try logging in anew.

* Second: if you use Lastpass for your password management...the update
last week seems to have added autocomplete="off" to the login form, which
makes the workflow for password managers a little annoying. I'll look into
this further.

<3

-Chad