On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 1:31 AM Gergo Tisza <gti...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

> The new  gerrit skin, which is kind of meh on desktop but responsive and
> thus actually useful on mobile. (And it's enabled with a cookie so I can
> use it on mobile devices and keep the old look on desktop.) Also the new
> non-Phabricator-based repo browser linked from it, which has a much more
> logical UI and it's crazy fast. Clearly a lot of love went into the
> upgrade, thanks Chad for working on it!

Thanks for the kind words Gergo. Gerrit is a vital part of our day-to-day
work around here, so making it useful to folks is always high on my todo
list.

Fun fact! The reason it works so nicely on mobile is actually a
self-serving desire by Gerrit devs to allow engineers to do code review
while on their commute to Mountain View ;-)

-Chad